Friday, January 8, 2010

Something you can do with recently expired coupons

I'd heard about something like this but wasn't sure what it was exactly. I read this post tonight, though, and thought I would share it:

Hello, my name is Darlene and I am the coupon volunteer for Incirlik,
AFB, Turkey.

There is an overseas coupon program for military families and I need
your help for our program here at Incirlik AFB, Turkey..We need your
coupons that you don't use or that are recently expired, as our
commissary will accept coupons for up to six months past expiration
date.. We need just manufacturer coupons..Please send to:

Incirlik Coupon Program
39 FSS/FSFR
Unit 7505, Box 175
APO, AE 09824

Please package your sorted coupons in ziplock bags and it makes for
easier distribution here on base. Please send to the above address
and/or you can e-mail me for more information...
couponladydarlene@gmail.com Thanks from all the airforce families
here at Incirlik, Turkey

I had a box full of expired coupons that I was going to send to military families...until the hub mistook it for trash. Oh well, I'm sure I'll have another big box in 4 months.

UPDATE: Follow this link to get the address for a coordinator in the US who ships them over seas to different bases .

No comments:

Post a Comment